Happy Racial Harmony!
I was nearly late again but never.
Jonas Yeo is really being a kind guy by waiting for my brother at the gate,
Like so far I think today is the 3rd/4th day already.
Reading Period, was as boring as usual days.
But I only like reading this one, this newspaper. "wu zhou bao"
It's like the nicest so far.
Read this article about a girl getting pregnant at a super young age.
Art period was kinda okay.
Gonna make a box out of drawing block.
That's gonna be soo coooooooooool.
& I didn't do well for my previous art work, just cause I was lazy to colour.
& colourings are like important in the 21st century.
But sometimes, colours just doesn't spark in my life.
Went hall for this viewing of powerpoint slides.
Wasn't that all interesting.
Sit till my body was aching worst than before, much worse.
TERRIBLE!
Surprisingly, Jessie didn't fall asleep during that session.
Went back class, then did some kinda stuffs.
Was pretty fun though :D
Gaby was my partner!
& she did the sewing, I did that blossom thing.
Samuel was of useful help then, ThankYou.
Did survey. Everytime if there's a celebration, survey's come along.
It's like a 2-in-1.
Ate in School, bought ice-cream :D
Peppermint. Like, 3 peppermints & 1 mango
Mango's for Gaby. & the 3's for us :D
Went up to the Gallery(?) with Sara & Gaby.
I tried Sara's trombone.
& it isn't easy lahh.
Though I blew out some kinda weird noises.
The mouthpiece was damn stink.
& it isn't hers :/
Went for table-tennis. So darn tiring.
Jonas wasn't there, so not really that fun. hahahaha.
But yeah, played couple of matches.
Mindy got the new PE t-shirt too.
I wanna get that! & it's selling at quite a reasonable price, $6.
Mummy fetched us home :D
Reached home, then I drank that lovely Snappe Apple :D
Mummy bought soo many glass bottles of it!
Love it lah.
I'm searching for Home.Econ now.
But there's like nothing, as far as I've searched.
Geography Test is coming, Monday.
& I better get my facts right!
REAL RIGHT!
All Right, I shall end my post here.
Goodbyeeeeeee!